cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a sequence when importing SCA files?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I'm trying to import SCAs into my development track but hit some issues.

I need to setup my NWDI so that my developers can see the source codes from the following:

SAP_ESS

SAP_MSS

SAPPCUI_GP

I did the import in the following sequence:

SAP_BUILDT

EP_BUILDT

SAP-JEE

SAP_JTECH

EPWDC

EPBC

EPBC2

EPPSERV

SAPEU

SAPPCUI_GP

SAP_ESS

SAP_MSS

However I encounter errors when I try to import SAPPCUI_GP. The import seemed to hang and the process won't stop.

In CBS, I saw alot of queues slowly been processed and suddenly they appear again. There are also alot of failed request. When I try to look at the logs from the "request" link I can't find any.

when I look into my track, I can see that there are some broken and dirty DCs...how come? did I miss out any SCA? Is there a sequence into importing the SCA or did I missed any step? Sorry if it's fundamental cos I'm very new to NWDI.

Really need advise from you Gurus and I'm stumped and OSS message is taking too long to reply.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Jansen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

For reference and to help others:

- Checked the CBS request logs, error in connectivity to DTR

- Checked DTR logs in /cluster/server0/com.sap/dtr.log, error response from dispatcher

- Checked Dispatcher logs, too many open connections

After reboot and reimport, the error appears.

In the end I re-installed NWDI with the following differences:

- Local SLD instead of connected to my main SLD

- Disable OS level anti-virus

I re-created the track and re-import the SCAs mention above (mass import, no sequence)

- Now the CBS was able to import the request with success. SAPPCUI_GP, SAP_ESS and SAP_MSS, there will be broken DCs initially but all will be fixed after the requests are all processed.

Hope this info help whoever may encoutner the same issue as me. Thanks all.