cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"BOM_TYPE missing" with SAPMEINT

Former Member

Dear Forum Users,

I ran into an issue regarding SAPMEINT. Importing LOIPLOs from SAP ERP to one of our ME Servers works fine. However, trying to import the copy-pasted IDoc to the other Server via soapUI, I get the following message:

Required value "BOM_TYPE" missing; enter a value in the BOM_TYPE field (Message 10015)

Setup on both ME Servers seemingly is identical, so is the name of the Site on each Server, ME settings as well as Materials, Routers, Operations, BOMs. I had copied those using site-to-site transfer. BOM_TYPE as per database readout is 'U', the standard value.

Reversing the case by importing the IDoc to the server I had copied it from originally via soapUI works, too.

Any help or helpful tips as to how to resolve this issue would be highly appreciated!

Thanking you,

Stefan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

andrew_hopwood
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Stefan,

Check what value is contained for this field in the web service request using the Queue Monitor and the check the value of BOM_TYPE in Default Values Maintenance on both servers.

Regards,

Andrew.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew,

cheers I checked but that wasn't it. The default values are identical on both servers.

The request however does not contain a BOM_TYPE value (i missed mentioning that before, apologies) which makes me wonder as to why it does work on server a but not on server b.

Would you have any further suggestions?

Thanking you,

Stefan

Answers (0)