cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timezone setting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

Can one change the timezone settings in MDM and if so where?

Regards,

Jacques

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vassoler,

Thank you for that info. Appreciated. I think I will stick to the original GMT time.

Regards,

Jacques

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vassoler,

The time stamp of the logs in the MDM Console is show at GMT time. I was wondering if it can be changed to LOCAL time?

Regards,

Jacques

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jacques

MDM Console dont show log dates in your time zone. A way around this problem is you change the GMT Region to GMT 0 in your MDM Server, and set the clock to local time. But, this alteration generate others effects. You must change the GMT Region to GMT 0 on all computers when you use MDM clients (Data Manager, Import Manager, Syndicator), and also on all application servers who are using the MDM.

If you use some client or application in other time zone different of your, you must change also the his configuration, not forgetting to increment or decrement the GMT region in relation to your server. I think this complex and risky operation, but there is hint.

Regards

Vassoler

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jacques

Why do you want change timezone?

Regards

Vassoler

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jacques,

As per my understanding, Fields like Create Stamp, Time Stamp, Literal Time shows System date and time. So either you should bring changes to all your systems time to one common timezone or i think you can create a field of type GMTime which shows common timezone.

Regards,

Mandeep Saini