cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open Value in Financial Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I have created a financial document of 50000/- value and assigned it to the sales order (Sales Order value:12000/-) and delivery also done.

But the "Open Value" of the financial document s not getting updated. It still remains to 50000/-.

Please suggest me if i have not done any setting OR how it will get update?

Thanks

Ramchandra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Just wanted to tell you that i'm doing Domestic Sales.

I've two company codes, whereas in one company code Open value of LC changes after doing the delivery, but in another it not getting changed.

Could you please help me out that what setting i'm missing exactly.

Ramchandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

The LC sales order's sold to party and ship to parties should be the sames of Financial Doc (FD)

1. Inco terms should be the sames,

2. payment terms should be same and

3. delivery requested date should be with in the limit of latest shipment date of Financial document.

if the above criteria of LC sales order will not match with FD (LC)

System will block the LC order for delivery and the open value will also not update in FD

If you use VKM3 to release LC Sales order system will not update FD for open value etc.

Regards,

MH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In VA01 while assigning FD No in billing header put depreciation as 100% in the next tab in the same screen and try.

regards,

Siraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear RC Joshi,

I believe you need to check your account settings, as per my knowledge once you have taken advance payment from your customer then advances will be later on adjusted against the invoices raised on the customers. Advances can be adjusted against more than one invoice at the time of clearing of the invoices against advances.

Adjustment of Advances

Customer Account Cr

Advance Customer Payments Dr

Regards,

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you in EXPORT SCENARIO.

Financial document is nothing but Letter of credit.

As per my understanding values are not updating in financial document.rather it is updated in LICENSE.

Create License t-code VX01N

Assign it to sales order t-code VX22

then values of sales order updated in licence t-code VX02N

Please correct if I am wrong, because I had worked on this before 3 years back, so not remember properly.

Kapil