cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales promotion

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear sap sd gurus

help me with the sale s promotion as i can not configure the sales promotion vb21 and vb31.

and please clarify me regading agreeement..and its pricing...

thanks in advance

-jaydev

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member211462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi dev

You can use the sales promotion component to manage a wide range of marketing activities. The standard R/3 System contains the following sales promotion types:

• Direct mailing campaign with follow-up activity

This document helps you organize the sending of product information or promotional gifts and manages the creation of the relevant follow-up activity.

• Internet mailing campaign

The Internet mailing campaign (sales activity type 0104 in the standard system) has the same characteristics as the direct mailing campaign with follow-up activity except that the output for the Internet mailing is sent via Internet.

• Direct mailing campaign without follow-up activity

This document also helps you organize the sending of product information or promotional gifts. You can choose whether you want follow-up activities to be created.

• Collectively generated sales activities

This sales promotion type functions as a worklist. For example, you can create a list of addresses of all customers who have not been contacted over a specified period and initiate a telemarketing campaign to that targets these customers. You can then follow up the telephone calls with a sales call.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks jagan NM