cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Punch out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I need to set up punch out functionality with Dell. Has anybody handled this? Please let me know what are the steps i need to follow in order to set this up.

Any inputs would be appreciated

Thanks

Naveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Naveen-

This is a pretty standard process. Here are the basic steps you will need to complete.

1. Establish a relationship with Dell - usually coodinated with the business supplier contact to get the required catalog connection info. Dell has much experience doing OCI connections.

2. Determine what, if any, additional data elements you need within the OCI interface - you must coordinate this with the supplier - think about developing a supplier adoption guide/process.

3. Now you can setup the actaul catalog link in EBP via the IMG (SRM Server => Master Data => Define External Web Services) Use type as product catalog, enter the vendor nubmer as the business partner and then maintain the catalog call structure as required by the vendor - generally somthing like:

10 CATALOG URL URL

20 USERNAME USERID FROM VENDOR FIXED

30 PASSWORD PASSWORD FROM VENDOR FIXED

(IF IN SRM 4.0 YOU NO LONGER NEED TO DEFINE THE HOOK_URL PARAMETERS)

4. Now grant access to the required user group in the org - attribute CAT

5. Now you will likely need to think about mapping product categories and UOMs - use the catalog return BADI to perform this function. (however basic functions should work w/out doing this action)

Hope this helps.

Regards-

b

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi naveen

Even go through this post relating to Punch out could be useful.

Regards

Nimish sheth

pls reward points for helpful answers

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Send me a mail on

dinesh.powale@googlemail.com

to get a documentation on OCI

BR