cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding traffic light symbol?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to display traffic light in table column, i created one attribute of type string. and in table i create image to display signal.

where should i get this trafficlight symbol? how can i get? please help..

Thanks,

venkat.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please specify the following values in the source property of the image UI element.

Red - ICON_RED_LIGHT

Yellow - ICON_YELLOW_LIGHT

Green - ICON_GREEN_LIGHT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pooja,

I am displaying one table with data, in that first column will be traffic light. so how can i process this? can u explain me please?

Thanks

venkat.

Edited by: venkat1011 on Mar 11, 2011 7:07 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Once you decide that , your first column is a image (By create binding option) , the corresponding context attribute will hold the image source.

So while populating the context with elements , set the attribute with whatever image source's you need as your requirement.

this should bring differnt images in different rows(in your case , images are traffic lights)

Thanks,

Aditya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkat,

One option is to change the table first column's property as "Image" in the layout. Bind the value to your attribute. Then go to WDDOMODIFYVIEW and loop through your internal table.. Pass the traffic lights as values (example) t_firstcolumn = 'ICON_YELLOW_LIGHT' and bind it to the context

ASujo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ayya,

can you give me any example code please, i am not getting.

and how can i get traffic light image?? Any special image is there for this?

Thanks,

Venkat.

Edited by: venkat1011 on Mar 12, 2011 5:35 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

please go thorugh this..find srilatha answer

Cheers,

Kris.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkat,

You can pass the icon values to the attribute in WDDOMODIFYVIEW and bind it to the context element. Is this what you are looking for ?

ASujo