cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Dunning Letter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on dunning letter,my requirement is that when we click "Dunning Printout button" in F110 then spool should not be generated,instead of that a PDF should be created for dunning letter and sent to sap directory.Please let me know how to accomplish this.

Is there any exit or BTE is there which can be used for this requirement.

Thanks in Advance

Manu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Solution one (process)

- Call transaction FIBF, in the menu : settings, Process Modules, click on position, input process, 00001040.

- Duplicate the sample SAMPLE_PROCESS_00001040in a customer Z_FM, in this module you can change the received parameters, call the standard SAP FM and fulfil your requirement.

- look at this wiki : [Business Transaction Events - Process Interface - Event 00001040 - customer implementation for dunning notice via email|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/BPX/BusinessTransactionEvents-ProcessInterface-Event00001040-customerimplementationfordunningnoticeviaemail]

Solution two (event)

- Call transaction FIBF, in the menu : settings, P/S modules, of an SAP application, ignore warning, click on position, input event 00001720.

- There should be a FM like FI_PRINT_DUNNING_NOTICE (SapScript) or FI_PRINT_DUNNING_NOTICE_SMARTF (SmartForms)

- Duplicate this FM or the sample SAMPLE_INTERFACE_00001720 in a customer Z_FM, in this module you can change the received parameters, call the standard SAP FM and fulfil your requirement.

Regards,

Raymond

Rushikesh_Yeole
Contributor
0 Kudos

CHeck BTE 1710 End of dunning notice print.

Check if it is working ...

Rushikesh_Yeole
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello...BTE: transaction FIBF

CHeck BTE 17120..in that they have assigned function module FI_PRINT_DUNNING_NOTICE.

It prints and create spool in standard format.

Now replace this function module assignment and replace a new.

In that write a coding to generate PDF using the same data.

Let me know any thing requires.