Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing Quality Certificate using customer reference material number

Private_Member_82764
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Currently the material number and description printing on my quality certificate through QC22 with customer number reference is coming only from the material master. I would like my quality certificate print with customer reference material number from customer material info record (KNMT table) using VD51. Do I have to create user exit to accomplish that? If yes, I just wonder how.

The program from QC22 needs sales org and dist channel to read the customer material number from table KNMT but these fields are only set when using a delivery number.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked User Exit

QC100008 QM certificates: User exit for changing the customer number

I am not sure about this but just have a look

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

andrew_davidson
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Are you referring to the layout set : QM_QCERT_01?

The customer material number and desc are printed with the following statement: &*VBDPL-IDNKD& &KNMT-POSTX&

Those fields are populated by the following form in program AAP00F03.

form knmt_select.

select single * from knmt

where vkorg = vbdkl-vkorg

and vtweg = g_vbdpl-vtweg

and kunnr = vbco3-kunde

and matnr = g_vbdpl-matnr.

endform. " KNMT_SELECT

vkorg & vtweg need to be set to get the information from KNMT. These are only set from a delivery.

Where in standard functionality are those fields set?

-Andy

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Printing the customer material number and customer material description from the info record is standard functionality and is provided in the example COA sap script provide by SAP that should be used as abacus for your own sapscript form.

No user exit is required.

FF

Private_Member_82764
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you all your responses. I just wonder whether how can I find those examples in SAP? Thanks again.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Andrew already posted the example form that SAP provides. As long as you haven't copied and customized the standard COA program that SAP provides the form he cited will work. There should rarely ever, be a need to customize the SAP COA program. You want to avoid that. Just customize the SAPscript form and utilize standard user exits, enhancements and COA program functionality.

FF

Private_Member_82764
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, I am using standard COA program.. As Andrew pointed out, vkorg & vtweg need to be set to get the information from KNMT but the standard program doesn't provide vkorg & vtweg for some reason so the program can't return anything from KNMT. I just wonder is anything I need to turn on in the configuration in order to get vkorg & vtweg? Thanks again.

Private_Member_82764
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I should clarify my question a little bit. I can use QC20 to print the material number and the customer reference material number but I can't use QC22 to print customer reference material number,

I just wonder is anyone using QC22 to print customer reference maerial number? Any configuration steps need to be done in order to print the customer reference material number? thanks.