cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alerts displaying in Data View but not in Alert Monitor

former_member503200
Participant
0 Kudos

I created 5 different alerts. All of them working fine. But, for one alert its diplaying alerts in Data view alert monitor but not in /SAPAPO/AMON1 regular alert monitor. I am not able to understand, where I am doing mistake. Any help is appreciated.

thx

Jeff

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member503200
Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry, for not getting back to you quickly. I checked the profiles. As its displaying the alerts only in data view mean, the check box is checked. I don't have any filter. MY concern is why its not working for one profile. i could not able to understand. Any input is appreciated.

thx

Jeff

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Jeff,

Check if the alerts are raised properly, just to reassure check the table /sapapo/am_alert has the alerts you have generated. I suggest delete all alerts & check teh table has zero entries & then generate new alerts. Then try to display, if it does not appear please check if there is any system dump in ST22. While displaying alerts in alert monitor if there is a system dump (for soem reason) you dont get a dump screen, instead you get zero alerts.

I am not sure if you are using any user exit for the alert display, if yes please check them too.

Regards,

Vasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff,

Forgot to mention to have a check if you have the assigned your userid to display the alerts in transaction /N/SAPAPO/SDPALPR

Regards,

Vasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Jeff

Can you also check if you are selected the same data view in your planning book as in the case of alert monitor? Also you can check if there are filters in your display list?

Rgds, Sandeep

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jeff

Can you please check your alert profile and see if you have selected the alert in question ? (you should have a tick mark against that alert ) . also check if the material for which you are getting an alert in data view , is found in the alert profile selection id .

Thanks

Aparna