cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SM58 error "No service for system SAPxxx, client 001 in ID"

terri_walton2
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am currently working on a SOAP to idoc scenario. The status shows as Processed Successfully in SXMB_MONI, but the outbound status show in error. When I look in SM58, I get the following error "No service for system SAPPC2, client 001 in Integration Directory".

The strange thing about this message is that PC2-001 is the system/client where PI is running. All the other posts showing this error seem to reference the sending or receiving system...not the PI system.

I have done the following already:

1. SLD is correct, and all Business systems have the correct logical names.

2. Business systems in Integration Directory show the correct logical names in the Adapter Specific Identifiers.

There are only 3 Business systems defined on this instance of PI...this is a brand new instance.

SAP-ECC = receiving system (PC1CLNT100)

SAP-PI = PI system (PC2CLNT001)

Ecom = sending system (PROCAL)

Here are the contents of the EDI_DC40 segment we are trying to send to SAP-ECC

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

- <ZPM_WORKORDER_RESPONSE>

- <IDOC BEGIN="BEGIN">

- <EDI_DC40 SEGMENT="EDI_DC40">

<TABNAM>EDI_DC40</TABNAM>

<MANDT>100</MANDT>

<DIRECT>2</DIRECT>

<IDOCTYP>ZPM_WORKORDER_RESPONSE</IDOCTYP>

<MESTYP>ZPM_WOR_RESPONSE</MESTYP>

<SNDPOR>PC2CLNT001</SNDPOR>

<SNDPRT>LS</SNDPRT>

<SNDPRN>PROCAL</SNDPRN>

<RCVPOR>SAPPC1</RCVPOR>

<RCVPRT>LS</RCVPRT>

<RCVPRN>WOR</RCVPRN>

<CREDAT>2011/03/10</CREDAT>

<CRETIM>12:20</CRETIM>

</EDI_DC40>

Any help resolving this problem would be much appreciated and will involve awarding of points.

Thanks,

Terri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

terri_walton2
Explorer
0 Kudos

In our case the problem was that both the SAP and PI instance were configured as the HUB in Integration Server Configuration under SXMB_ADM.

In addition, the Corresponding Integ. Server entry in the PI system was blank. This needs to be populated. Your PI Admin or Basis person should do the necessary configuration on the PI system and in the Application systems.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the below thread also...

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Terri,

Could you please try refreshing CACHE and also check the configuration of Integration server in sxmb_adm.please refer this similar threads below for reference.

Link: [;,

Link: [cache problem|]

Thanks and Regards,

Naveen