cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T-codes was not add to ERM roles.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am involving the GRC 5.3 implimenttion and completed the ERM configuration successfully and tried to create a new role throgh GRC ERM, but whenever i try to do a search on Transactions for adding a new transaction code to new Role in ERM, the search result always returns nothing. so that we con't add the t-codes to the role in ERM.

please advice and Appreciate your quick help..

Regards,

Arjuna.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

issue resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arjuna,

I had a similar issue a few weeks ago. I could search for a transaction but if I tried to add it, the transaction screen was empty, although we did receive an error "Unhandled error; n/a" which was displayed at the top of the screen.

Not sure if you have the same?

We implemented the following notes in our backend system and this resolved the issue.

1514051, 1443612; 1441463 and 1452772

Regards,

Chris

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is bug in ERM. Follow SAP Note 1502882 - Generation errors-call Traxn SU25 and fill Profile Generator. Once this note will be implemented then you will be able to search t-code in ERM.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny,

Thanks for reply,

i am able to see and search t-codes in ERM, but not able to add those t-codes to role in ERM.

whenever search and selected the some t-codes and click on *continue button*, there were no t-codes add to the role- blank page appear.

Please advice..

Regards,

Arjuna.

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We had same error and got resolved by implementing above note.

Thanks

Sunny