cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table into a table popin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've made an interface where a table is filled with a list of items (no surprise here ). Every item represent a document and every document has an history of its lifecycle. In order to display the history I have to use the table popins. I've created a popin, placed a table inside it and bound the table to the node of the RFC that retrieves the history.

So when the user selects one item and expands the popin, the RFC is called and the "inner table" with the history details is shown.

Now I have a problem because I need to allow the user to keep more than one popin open.

How can I do that? Currently, if I open a new popin, the "inner table" of every popin is filled with the history of the last item opened (since the table is bound to a node, i.e. the same node for all the items). I could call the RFC and store the output in a run-time-created node... but how can I make the binding between the table and the right node? Is it possible to do this with a popin?

Thank you,

Pietro

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You could try to add a non-singleton child node "History" to the "Documents" node that provides the main table entries. But I am not sure if that will solve the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It worked!

Thank you very much, SegFault!

Pietro

Answers (0)