cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC sender Function Call

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement where I wanted to call a Function in using JDBC sender adapter and get the CLOB information as a payload from the Oracle Advance queues.

Source system place the payload in Oracle Advance queue and need to pull the CLOB payload from AD Queue using Function call.

As I am aware that sender JDBC doesn't support calling stored procedure? I need to know how can I achieve this.

Stored procedure is already developed as well as currently CLOB is read by egate middleware now I wanted to replace the egate with PI and dont want to modify anything at Sender system and wanted to utilize the same stored procedure for my requirement.

chirag

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please Check following :---

/people/praveen.gujjeti/blog/2010/03/28/sap-xipi-storing-binaries-images-pdfs-etc-in-the-database-blobs-using-jdbc-adapter

Check this Blog ! Hope This will be helpfull.

Regards

PS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr,

JDBC can call stored procedure (with EXECUTE string in statement action structure).

Take a look here for other information:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/2e/96fd3f2d14e869e10000000a155106/content.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

look at the thread and many more such thread on SDN.

thnx for infor.

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

As JDBC sender adapter doesn'ts support stored procedure, you can trigger the scenario any how but in the message mapping you can write custom JDBC call to call stored procedure and get the required CLOB object in the message.

Chetan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hve though of this as one of the solution butI dont want to do any lookup....in mapping.....which will alter my whole design.