Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM and BW integration problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi every one,

This problem persistes to both MM and BW in our project

In MM we need to fing out certain fields and tables for which condition records are available in SAP. For this we need to map and find the relation between tables and fields in order to extract the data by extractor in BW.

For one of the tables and fileds in Vendor i.e

1. Characteristic - CABN - ATNAM

2. Characteristic Value - CAWN - ATWRT

3. Vendor Name - ADDR1_DATA - NAME1

For these I need to map these fileds and need to find out the relation for other tables as well like EKPO and EKKO.

But I am unable to find out relation between for example EKPO, EKKO, CAWN and CABN. Can anyone explain me wr and how can I find out the relation. Since so far ADDR1_DATA is a structure, from this how can we find out the fileld NAME1 in which table and how that table is linked to CABN or CAWN

Please guys this is an urgent, your immediate repond is highly appreciate.

Thanks in advance

chandu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandu,

I guess the use of XI should be the best solution as Bala suggests. However, if this is the approach you have adopted, then I have a doc which gives you the relation between tables like EKKO and EKPO.

I shall send that across to you.

Lemme me know your email address.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Tanveer.

<b>Please mark helpful answers</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandu,

Why don't you use XI for MM and BW integration? If you use there is no need search for the all-individual fields.

You can trigger/get the all the MM objects(message type ORDERS, MATMAS,CREMAS Etc).

If you want, I can send the details document for this scenario.

Make me this useful reply as Points

Sincerely,

Bala