Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add new line item to free sales order

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI All,

I have new requirement in creation of sales order . Here we have free promotion sales . Here if customer buy one material then he will get some other material as free .In standard sap we can give only one line item as free not more than that .

Here our requirement is more than one line item . I suggested them maintain all the free materials in one Ztable when ever the original material will come for sales order then i have to fetch these materials from ztable automatically and it should create sales order. I started doing this using user exit FORM USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAP.

These are the below links i checked in our sdn.

Please give me some idea on this .Please tell me if it is possible with configuration.

Regards,

Madhu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We also had a requirement where we needed to give some items free of charge in a standard sales order.We end up using the tann item categories for the item which are suppose to go free. Please note user will need to manually change the item category of the line items intended as free of charge.

thanks

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks for your reply. It is OK to change the category manually . But for this is have to keep another pricing procedure?.

Regards,

Madhu.