cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charm:Assign more developers to a change document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi expert,

I would know if It's possibile to associate more of one developer to a specific change document (for example a normal correction).

Let me better explain with :

1) I created a organizational unit in transaction ppoma_crm and I assigned a business partner to this OU.

2) I created a position named (Developers)

3) I assigned 20 business partner to the Position "Developer" (this 20 business partner are 20 developers)

4) I created a change document (normal correction)

5) Now I want that all the 20 developers can see the change document using the transaction solman_workcenter -> change management -> change documents -> normal correction. In this way the first free developer can take in charge the change document and work on it.

I tried to put in the normal correction-> section "Transaction Data" ->tab page "Partners" the following information :

- Function: Developer

- Partned: the BP associated to my organizational unit

but unfortunatly It's not currently working and no one can see the change document in the solman_workcenter

Please can any one help me to resolve this issue?

thank you

giovanni

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

that is because solman_workcenter is looking at the BP assigned to the user accounts and not the OU directly

If you run CRM_DNO_MONITOR with the BP of the OU and Partner Function: Developer, the corrections should show up. You can also save those settings as a variant.

I understand that you prefer to use Solman_workcenter, but unfortunately I'm not able to test a solution for your situation right now...

best regards,

Jeroen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joren,

thank you for your answer. I already put the the BP related to my organization unit in the field "developer" but this not work

... I tried to put in the normal correction-> section "Transaction Data" ->tab page "Partners" the following information :

+ - Function: Developer+

+ - Partned: the BP associated to my organizational unit +

+ but unfortunatly It's not currently working and no one can see the change document in the solman_workcenter..+

Any other ideas?

thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Giovanni,

Theoretically it should be possible to assign 20 developers to your Normal Correction, however, this is highly impractical. Especially considering that you will probably have multiple normal corrections and that Partner Determination is usually set up to determine 1 partner function / BP per access sequence

You stated that you have create an organizational unit with a position called "Developers"

Why not assign the BP of the organizational unit to the developers partner function in the Normal Correction? Either manual or by partner determination procedure.

Next, have the developers search in CRM_DNO_MONITOR for all Normal Corrections assigned to the OU Business Partner.

hope this helps, let me know...

best regards,

Jeroen.

Edited by: J. Keijzer on Mar 14, 2011 11:57 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, any news about this topic?

thanks