cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity "Start Data Selection for Header Tables" running for long

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm running TDMS activity time based reduction on CRM system. The shell system is created and the current step is "Start Data Selection for Header Tables" under Data transfer activity.

As per the application help "The activity is started automatically as soon as a filling of a header table activity was finished. The data selection will only be started for objects which were filled completely."

There are 7 sub-activities under Start Data Selection for Header Tables and 6 are completed. The remaining one sub-activity "X_CRM_JEST" is in status "Note yet started". I tried to restart the "Start Data Selection for Header Tables" activity but in vain.

It shows running status (TRUCK symbol) and state as 83(our of 100) but the sub activity for X_CRM_JEST stays in the Not yet started state only.

I dont know what to do now. Please help.

Regards,

Ragav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hello ,

Please make sure that fill header for CRM_JEST has been successfully completed. As once it would be completed, selection will

be automatically started.

If everything seems to be fine than I would suggest too , to raise as OSS message

Regards

Isha

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the sender system goto transaction sm37 and see if their is a job for the sub-activity X_CRM_JEST. If its in scheduled state try to manually release it.

If the job is not there at all then see if there is any running job in control system. If not, then you may want to consider creating a ticket for SAP to do a detailed analysis.