Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Retrieve Comments / Notes from HCM P&F

Hi,

I am figthing with this since several days ago.

The issue I am facing with is to get the comments from a HR ASR Form (fields HRASR_PREVIOUS_NOTES and HRASR_CURRENT_NOTE).

Before posting, please do not send me the link to the blog post (http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/10037) because the solution posted there is wrong:

Here is the quoted answer:

LOGIC TO RETRIEVE COMMENTS:

Get "Process Route IDu201D from SCMG_T_CASE table using GUID (Check Workflow container for GUID)

Using the "PHIO_ID" field we can easily find the text from STXH table. The link table between SCMG_T_CASE and STXH will be SCMGPOIDCR_CLNT table

Note: To fetch the correct comments, validation should be done with the workflow runtime data like actual agent who had processed the form , with date and time details.

-

What I did was:

1) Get Process Object GUID from Workflow Container: field PROCESS_OBJECT.GUID

2) Access to SCMG_T_CASE table with CASE_GUID = PROCESS_OBJECT.GUID

3) You will get a single row with Record POID ID (field RECORD_PDIR, GUID 32), Note POID ID (field NOTE_PDIR, GUID 32) and Process Rout ID (field WFPTHID, NUMC 12).

4) Access to SCMGPOIDCR_CLNT table with PHIO_ID = SCMG_T_CASE-RECORD_PDIR or PHIO_ID = SCMG_T_CASE-NOTE_PDIR.

5) You will get several rows (in my case 6) with Area (field RELID, CHAR 2), Counter (field SRTF2, INT4 10), PHIO Class (field PH_CLASS, CHAR 10), Data Lenght (field CLUSTR), alphanumeric text (field CLUSTD, LRAW 256).

6) Attempt to access to STXH table, but there is no entries with SCMGPOIDCR_CLNT returned data. Field Text Name (TDNAME) is a GUID 32 key concatenated with date and time. There is no way to access to the correct entries.

If anyone has any knowledge about this, please help me. I coudn't find any way (neither FMs nor programs) to get the comments

Thanks in advance.

Marcos

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question