SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double Invoice for Same Period

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have Issue :

one invoicing happans : 17.06.2010 to 15.12.2010.

One Estimation meter reading upload for this period, bill generated and invoice created .

cutomer move out 31.12.2010,

Previous invoice , bill and meter readging reversed

and new actual meter reading uplaoded in sap, then bill and invoice .

In this system generation TWO invoice one for period : 17.06.2010 to 15.12.2010 with old meter reading

and Second invoice for the period : 17.06.2010 to 31.12.2010 ( Move out ) with new meter reading ...

Please help what i am doing wrong in this case ...

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems that the issue is with billing order prioritization. Do you have more than one MRO/BO? If yes then Final BIll order should have the highest priority.

Please confirm.

0 Kudos

MRO AND BO only one. fault Invoice is created for first reversed billing order, there is no MRO exists for 15.12.2010

Former Member
0 Kudos

Other than a billable bill order system can not bill. Please check this in ETRG table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Naresh :

As per the scenario you describe, I guess you are telling, you have two invoices one for the period from 17.06.2010 to 15.12.2010 and other(final one) for the period from 17.06.2010 to 31.12.2010 .

I am sure, you are cheching these invoices in ERDK (print doc header table) but you cant see the old invoice listing from the Billing view of installation screen.

If these is the case, I do a an answer for your query.

You created bill order, bill and invoice for the period from 17.06.2010 to 15.12.2010 (e.g I1)

Then you did a adjument reversal(instead of full) which reversed the bill doc but kept the invoice doc

then create final meter read/bill order and as per the prioritization config.. final bill order suppressed the previous bill order.

You created final bill and invoice for the period from 17.06.2010 to 31.12.2010. (e.g I2)

So currently, if you check in ERDK table, You can find two invoices. In this case, there can be issue with the bill print (no other issue) since customer supposed to pay the final bill only not the previous one and this scenario can not be happened if the bill order suppression configuration (number of days) is correct.

Other scenario can happen if the final actual read is less than the previous estimate read, ASSESS workflow do an adjustment reversal and you can find two invoices but your scenario does not exactly match with this..:-)

Hope this help.

Regards

Sanjoy.