Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replicate Purchasing Info Record (PIR) from ECC to SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi expert,

I'am using SAP SRM 7.0 and backend system ECC 6.0

i already replicate moving price in material master (table MBEW) with program: EBP_GET_BACKEND_PRICES, but for PIR i get confused.

is it possible for replicate PIR from ECC to SRM?

If possible, what program/t-code should i run?

please guide me....

Thanks and regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

you are correct . it is moving average price .this price is used for only approval - workflow approval purpose.

really the price picks from fixed source of supply like contract or Buyer enter the price in the cockpit for the purchase orders.

but you can not replicate inforecord into SRM -

Inforecord is a ECC business Object . we utilise inforecord only in classic scenario as a Source of supply.

Muthu

fyi

We call the backend system in the plugin function B46B_SOURCEDETER_GETSOS_MULTI at the line:

• Get sources of supply from backend system for all items

CALL FUNCTION 'BBP_SOURCEDETER_GETSOS_MULTI'

DESTINATION lv_destination

EXPORTING

iv_find_contract = iv_find_contract

iv_find_inforecord = iv_find_inforecord

iv_read_price = iv_read_price

TABLES

it_search_criteria = lt_sos_find_be

et_found_contracts = lt_found_contracts

et_found_inforecords = lt_found_inforecords

et_return = ct_return

EXCEPTIONS

communication_failure = 1 MESSAGE lv_msg_text

system_failure = 2 MESSAGE lv_msg_text

OTHERS = 3.

--

Try to add some information here

The shopping carts in SRM are similar to requisitions in ERP. When you are creating a shopping cart, the system treats it like a purchase request and it tries to find the source of supply configured in the system for this request. The source of supply is always fetched using BAPI_SOURCEDETERMIN_GETSOS in the classic scenario.

Please note that you cannot compare the source of supply available for purchase orders with the source of supply available for shopping cart. in the case of purchase orders(even for SRM PO in extended classic scenario), you are free to choose any source of supply based on item data.

If you would like to fetch source of supply based on your business requirements, kindly consider using the SRM BADI BBP_SOS_BADI(method BBP_SOS_SEARCH)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Thanks for your response, but i ddn't get your point.

In your comment: 'Inforecord is a ECC business Object'

This mean i can't replicate PIR from ECC to SRM?

as info: i use extended classic scenario.

is it possible for replicate PIR in extended classic scenario?

thanks and regards,

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no. you can not replicate a infor record . infor record is used as source of supply for only classic scenario.

even in classic scenario , we dont pull the inforecord into SRM and SRM shopping cart request searches available source of supply in the backend ECC.

in ECS , for your shopping cart , inforecord will not be available for source of supply.

see out fantastic article by Sergui

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/50df82f9-37f9-2c10-1584-c711fbb47544

more clear

shopping cart is a SRM business Object

Inforecord is a ECC Busiess Object.

Muthuraman

Former Member
0 Kudos

More Clearly now...

Thanks for your support...

Thanks and Regards,

Fariz Cyrus Segovia

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fariz,

You can replicate the back end info record to SRM MDM catalog using MECCM tcode. Once the info records are replicated to catalog, it can be used in SRM.

I will say it is a kind of workaround only. It will not be populated as possible source of supply in sourcing cockpit.

Thanks and regards,

Ranjan