cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Automatic Clearing during cancel billing-VF11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I reverse a bill thru VF11, the accounting document which gets generated is not getting cleared with the previous accounting document., the document type is showing RV instead of DA(Bill Reversal) and posting key 11 instead of 12.

Kindly provide inputs in which situations system picks up wrong document type and posting key.

Regards,

land lord

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member383560
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a new cancellation procedure the system transfers the reference to the original billing document and, therefore, reverses the original postings, this performed by the FUN mod: AC_DOCUMENT_REVERSE, however, if new cancellation procedure not performed, the system uses old procedure, its create just cancellation document, wherein we need to manually clears the document,

in new procedure the FI document for reversing is detemined from OBA7,

set the new parameter rule to control new procedure

Regards

baalakrushnan.da

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have found the answer. it caused by ledger for consolidation customizing, something missing there. currently in standard SAP package EHP4 you can do automatic clearing line item in accounting when cancel billing through VF11.

thanks,

land lord

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

please parform a research in the forum before to post the question.

See for example this thread:

Best regards,

Ivano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have do a research before Ivano. but i don't get satisfy answer include the link you to my thread. i have read the similiar comment. may be i can explain further about my condition explicitly. hope you can help.

this situation(no automatic clearing) is happen in client 310, but in client 320 it was fine(automatic clearing occur). both of those client are in the same landscape. and the version is EHP4!!

may be your answer is more suitable for less 4.6 version.

thanks,

land lord

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

probably in old release there was some missing note allowing the automatic clearing, even if it should not.

Example: after the implementation of note 1081187, in indian installation with New G/L active, the automatic clearing does not occur anymore.

Best regards,

Ivano.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think that is irrelevant with our condition.

i more focus on any customizing that we missing. may be you kindly help.

thanks,

land lord