cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximum number of Invoices for a Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

How many invoices we can make for a Sales order?

Is there any maximum limit for that?

How many documents can be shown in Document flow?

Please let me know.

Regards,

Mullairaja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Answer is not clear to me.

I know that, number of partial delivery maintained in customer won't restrict the number of deliveries.

My requirement is to create 100 deliveries and invoices for all the deliveries. Is that possible. Please clarify.

Regards,

Mullairaja

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello MullaiRaja,

I know that, number of partial delivery maintained in customer 
won't restrict the number of deliveries. 
My requirement is to create 100 deliveries and invoices for all the 
deliveries. Is that possible. Please clarify.

The maximum number of entries that can be created in FI is not more than 999 with respect to Sales Order. So considering this number you can have the Billing documents.

Regards,

SARTHAK

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

My requirement is to create 100 deliveries and invoices for all the deliveries. Is that possible. Please clarify. 

You can create any number of invoices. This should not be an issues since it is a one -to-one relation between your delivery and invoice.

Thanks,

Ravi

former_member211462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi mullairaja

if in the case for partial deliveries you could process any number of invoices but only till the number of partial deliveries in the customer master data > sales area > shipping > partial deliery per item .....

if the case of the sales order is processed and delivery and COMPLETE picking ...and PGI with respect to that delivery document you could only process one invoice ......

IF you complete the whole sales cycle ...you can see the whole document flow in va02 by clicking document flow in the left top corner.

the document flow will be more if their are many partial deliveries.

<removed_by_moderator>

Please read the "Rules of Engagement"

Regards,

JAGAN N M

SAP SD

Edited by: Juan Reyes on Mar 14, 2011 9:35 AM

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For partial delivery it is 9 If 9 number of deliveries crossed then from 10 delivery system will give the message only you can do the more deliveries depend upon the order quantity. While coming to the invoice i think there is no limit.

Thanks

BVDV