cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

namespace in SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to see the namespaces of SCV's in SLD?If yes, what kind of authentication is required for that? Please reply.

<CROSS POSTING. THREAD LOCKED>

Edited by: Prateek Raj Srivastava on Mar 13, 2011 7:27 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think its possible. Namesapce is a ESR/IR component, under which you create your development objects. its a part of SWC.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply..!!

My actual prb is i have a requirement to use the service ProductActivityNotification_In( SAP SNC enterprise service) which is present under the namespace http://sap.com/xi/APO/Global. But i am not sure, where is this namespace located( under which scv).??If that is known, i can import that particular scv from sld and make use of the enterprise service under the above mentioned namespace.

Hope u got my point!

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope i just replied you in one of the other forum. Its a part of SAP SCM Basis 7.0. It is a standard package, so if you are not able to see this in ESR, you should ask your basis team to download the XI content and install it in ESR. You won't be able to import it from SLD.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I agree Aashish

>>so if you are not able to see this in ESR, you should ask your basis team to download the XI content and install it in ESR. You won't be able to import it from SLD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all, in SLD you cant see namespce as its something which you create in ESR/IR only after creating a SWC in SLD. So as such there is no link to namespace from SLD.

Secondly, you first need to check with your BASIS/Admin team if they have downloaded the pre delievered content from service marketplace. If they did then, you can look for documentation of this scenario in service marketplace only. It will give u details about the namespeace, interfaces and services.