cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding the Additional data Z fields in overview screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have some Z fields in item additional data B. I want to add these fields in any of the overview screen, so that the user can enter the data for all line items in single screen.

Can any one help me out on this.

Ratna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes the TCode is VA01. But I have already added some new fields of my own to additional data B. I want the same fields in VA01 overview screen any tab, so that the user no need to go to addition data tab to enter the data.

I want this without ABAP requirement.

Ratna

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

I think it is not possible . If you want maintain that fields in incompletion log and make as mandatory.

Regards,

Madhu.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You refer to solution provided by SAP Note 302497 - Additional cust. fields not displayed in 'Additional data B' and related notes. In my opinion the answer is no. The other solucion is a change of standard. For instance, you can see Note 862228 - Order reason for returns on item level, where you add a field and say us "THIS IS A MODIFICATION NOTE AND IS NOT MAINTAINED WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF SUPPORT".

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please maintain the tcode first. I think you want to add for va01 additional data b scree. Elaborate your requirement.

Regards,

Madhu.