cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank Screen in Import Manager under Import Status Tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Problem: Blank Screen in Import Manager under Import Status Tab.

I have opened import manager with source file(excel & xml) and i have also did mapping from source fields to destination fields and also seleted display/key field in match records tab and refreshed it. when I select Import Status tab. I am not able to see any details/status regarding the map which i have done. when i click on excute button.. the source file is sucessfully import and pop up dailogue box shown. I have also checked in Data Manager and data was visible.

But.. at Import Status Tab in import manager.. i am not able to see any details.. it is just showing as white blank screen.

If any one know the solution could you please help me out.

Thanks

Bharat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharat

Your OS is 32bits or 64bits? If your OS is 64bits, remove current instalation and instal in other folder, out of "Program and Files" folder.

Regards

Vassoler

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharat,

As per New MDM Release we have to Install MDM 7.1 servers on 64 bit machine and GUI's can be installed on 32 machine, whreas if you are using MDM 5.5 Version then 32 bit machine can be used.

Now as you said that you have sucessfully imported the excel file and then you have mapped the filed after that without any error you got the ready to import screen to import the data into MDM database then processwise there is no problem as far as screens are concern i will suggest you please un-install MDM Import Manager GUI and then again install it, your problem would be solved.

If it doesnt please do let us know.

Thanks and Regards

Praful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bharat

Try to reinstall Import Manager

Regards

Kanstantsin Chernichenka