Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax postings

former_member383560
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Scenario: billing document not released to accounting

Error message :Input tax only alloweded for the G/L A/C (showing a revenue G/l no),company code and taxcode,

Here the tax value is zero

Correction: The revenue g/l master, reset by correcting Tax category and allowed all taxes, now the system allowed the billing document to release to accounting.

As per my understanding,

For OUTPUT tax, VAT and CST, as per my understanding, the tax value will flow via OB40 settings

The tax condition type say Z092,having a FTXP settings,along with taxcode,condition record, accout key MWS and G/L accounts, however, it flows to revenue G/L , there is no VKOA settings for the account key, the tax value is ZERO, is there any other path.

Kindly share your views.

Regards

baalakrushnan.da

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member383560
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

This the setting of the FTXP,

country key-- HK

Taxcode -- 01

procedure-- ZTAXNT

TaxType -- A

When i press the tax accounts, it ask for chart of accounts, i give the input of chart of account as 1000, the system displays a g/l no 2504000 along with chart of accounts,taxcode and account key as MWS, which is differant from the actual posting G/l say 4560000,

this what i do not understand, when all the setting inplace for Tax, but system posting it in revenue g/l 4560000.

kindly share your findings.

Regards

baalakrushnan.da

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just a thought plz check the settings VKOA for the account key.. If it is there then it has to be removed.

Deepak

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First identify what tax code is flowing in that billing document. Next go to FTXP and ensure that the Tax type is "A - OUTPUT TAX"

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi