cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOLMAN Java CCMS Auto reaction Method Implementation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We Installed necessary agents and integrated to Solman system.In RZ20 -SAP J2EE Monitor Templates-Engines Its Displaying the Nodes. In this we want to implement the following Methods. Could you please advise me how to achieve this?

CCMS Autoreaction Method alerting in case of:

Java Heap (alert limits on 85% and 95% usage)

Java Threads (alert limits on 85% and 95% usage)

Java Heap dumps  Alert when the system starts to create heap dumps

Java Instance monitoring  Alert when instances start/stop/crash

Thanks in Advance!!

Regards

Prem

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please answer the following desire monitor configuration in SolMan CEN monitoring Auto reaction Method implementation

1 -Java Heap (alert limits on 85% and 95% usage)

2 -Java Threads (alert limits on 85% and 95% usage)

3 -Java Heap dumps Alert when the system starts to create heap dumps

4 -Java Instance monitoring Alert when instances start/stop/crash

Regards

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was able to view what you are looking for only for our NW7.1 systems within the RZ20 -> SAP CCMS Technical Operations Templates -> Java Key Performance Indicators.

Currently you should be able to do #4 - RZ20 -> SAP CCMS Monitor Templates -> Availability and Performance Overview. Under the <SID> on <server> option the availability should show the current status. WIll take the ccms agents and ccmsping to get this.

Ryan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Could you please answer this question

Thanks in Advance!!

Regards

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

this can be done by central auto reaction method,chk thi sblog

[/people/federico.babelis2/blog/2006/05/03/solution-manager-cen-and-alerting-configuration-guide-for-dummies|/people/federico.babelis2/blog/2006/05/03/solution-manager-cen-and-alerting-configuration-guide-for-dummies]

and check this also for more

[|]

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

Thanks for the links,

I did all the steps, but I am looking for the below method implementation

Regards

Prem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check does the procedure on this help you

[|]

chk this too

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/2c/abb2e7ff6311d194c000a0c93033f7/frameset.htm|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/2c/abb2e7ff6311d194c000a0c93033f7/frameset.htm]

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

Thanks for the information. I configure everything and its working fine, now I am looking for to implenetent the above methods and thresholds. I couldnt find the above methods implementation properly.

Regards

Prem