cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contracts assigned to APO SNP purchase reqs

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using APO SNP release 7.

I have a product for which a purchasing contract has been CIF'ed to APO and which is referenced on the transport lane from the vendor to the plant.

If I run a heuristic plan in SNP to generate purchase reqs for the product, will the contract be actually assigned to the purchase req in APO, or will the assignment of the contract actually take place when the purchase req is in ECC (having been passed from APO)?

Thanks for any advice on this...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

When you CIF contract to APO , the external procurement relationships get created for the same in APO which in turn result in creation of TLanes(From Vendor to Plant)

On running Heuristic, the TLanes are picked up from APO itself. It is not that purchase req gets created in APO and when CIFF'ing back to R/3 , it picks the tlane rel data from the contract

For confirmation you may want to test this by ensuring that the Pur req does not get trasferred to ECC(U have an option saying, DO NOT TRANSFER RESULTS, use this). Please test it in TEST System

Thanks,

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

SS,

Thanks for your reply.

So, let's say we CIF back the purchase reqs (maybe triggered for conversion to POs in the short term) to ECC.

Will the purchase reqs/POs in ECC actually be assigned to the contract, or will this have to be done manually in ECC?

Thanks...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This will b done automatically. But please ensure that , the procurement related master data still exists in ECC(sometimes, after the PR creation, if the contract agreement relevant data is deleted, then during the conversion to PO, u might have an issue)

Thanks,

SS

Answers (0)