cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certificate upload

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are calling a web service from PI to oracle.Now oracle guys have given the certificate for SSL.I am trying to figure our as to where do we need upload the certificate in visual administrator.Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can upload the certificate in the keystorage. VA-server-services-keystorage.

there are some more things to be done for the set up. the below documents can help you

/people/aniket.tare/blog/2005/03/22/ssl-certificate-installation-procedure-for-sap-j2ee-engine-630-150-steps-in-visual-administrator

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/964f67ec-0701-0010-bd88-f995abf4e...

Regards,

Francis

Former Member
0 Kudos

In PI you can upload the client certificate in NWA, in previous release (xi 3.0) the certificate uploade can be done by VisualAdmin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our PI version is 7.0.Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We already have the certificate given by the Oracle guys.We need to import the certificate i just want to know should we be doing it through visual admin.Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ambarish,

If its PI 7.0, then please go ahead and refer one of the 2 blogs in my previous post.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created a new view and then uploaded the certificate from load entry.Is it how it should be as desired.Thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just check the following blogs :

/people/aniket.tare/blog/2005/03/22/ssl-certificate-installation-procedure-for-sap-j2ee-engine-630-150-steps-in-visual-administrator

/people/varadharajan.krishnasamy/blog/2007/05/11/how-to-use-digital-certificates-for-signing-encrypting-messages-in-xi