cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filtering the specific sales area in VA01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

In VA01 if we give specific sales area then the assigned order types only will display in F4. I want the same in reverse way. If we give the order type, then the assigned sales org, Distrubution channel and Division should only display in F4 of each. Ofcourse even if we have selected the wrong sales area (which is not assigned), then the system will not allow to proceed further. But I don't want the other sales area to be displayed in F4.

Any one can help me out in this please.

Ratna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Y Kumar,

You need to , i believe assign the sales area to the sales document type,

as i do not have sap access right now you can try with following config setting and test

here it goes,

go to -IMG > Sales and Distribution > Sales > Sales Documents >

Sales Document Header:assign sales area to document type

- Assign Sales Area To Sales Document Types:

-. Combine sales organizations / Combine distribution channels / Combine divisions: Ensure to maintain these, else Sales Order creation will give error.

-. Assign sales order types permitted for sales areas: Assign only required Sales Order Types to required Sales Area. This will minimize selection of Sales Order Type as per sales area.

test n revert

Mohit Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any updates please.

Ratna

Former Member
0 Kudos

You assign sales doc. type to higher level entities - sales areas, and not the reverse way.

It is not possible in standard to get sales area in VA01 based on order type.

However you can do the following -

Create a Module pool, a Z-screen (with T-code - maybe ZVA01) with fields Order type and sales area fields. You can put a logic that whenever order type is inserted then the F4 values that are shown in sales area fields are taken from table TVAKZ.

There should be a execute button on the screen which will feed these data to VA01 initial screen in background, execute and present the user with the order entry screen. pls. Speak to your Abaper regarding this.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to go with technical changes, it might possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as my understanding not available in standard,

Kapil