cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A question about shipment cost pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Expert,

In our SAP system, I meet the following issus.

1. go to shipment cost document 555 via VI03 and navigate to the sub-item pricing

2. Clike net value field for the sub-item

3. click Analysis button and it will goes into Analysis pricing page

4. Click the access sequence 20 for condition ZT01

In the page of Access details 20 (ZT01), i can find the following values

Access Message Description

Departure zone Departure zone 123456

Dest. zone Dest. zone ABCD

Material freight grp Material freight grp

My question is why Description for "Material freight grp" is empty? Where does the value may come from, and do I need to change some routine?

Can any expert help me on the issue?

Thanks in advance,

Regards, Johnny

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Material Freight Group is in Material Master - Sales/General Plant view.

If you don't want to include this field in pricing, exclude that particular access from the access seq. or create new.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Samit,

Thanks for your response,

Yes, I can find Material Freight Group in Material Master - Sales/General Plant view. The value is CL. I can also find it in the relevant delivery document (Delivery/Item detail / Material/ Attributes)

I also want the Material Freight Group to be CL in the analysis pricing as mentioned above. But currently it's blank.

My question is how the value may be transfered from Material Master to the Analysis pricing page? Where to configure or which routine to change?

I'm just ABAP guy, and the SD user asked me to fix the issue. Since I have few knowledge in shipment cost process, could you pleaes give more detailed information.

Thanks & Regards, JOhnny

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One option is from the same error log, you can see on right a yellow question mark. If you double click, it will take you to the IMG path where you need to define your pricing procedure for the above combination what system says. If you are unable to find the IMG path, go to Logistics-Execution > Transportation > Shipment Costs > Pricing > Pricing Control > Define and Assign Pricing Procedure.

There select "Define pricing procedure determination for shipment costs", and again select the required Transportation planning point and double click on Determine pricing procedure.

Here you have to assign the pricing procedure for the combination what system suggested above.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi