cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to restrict the support to access the satelite system?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

We use the Solman to implemente the Change Management , the supportor finished custimization in the Dev, after the testing , then transport to the PRD system.

we have a new requirment : we want to deny the supportor logon the Dev directly, they only can logon Dev systemby clicking the "In devlopment" through the Solman .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just you can restrict the creation of Transport request directly in DEV, switch off the tab in your project. So even he logged on to the DEV system directly, he can not create any TP. If he wants a TP, let him log on to the DEV system by setting the status as In Development.

Regds,

CB

Former Member
0 Kudos

CB, Thanks your reply.

I think the method can resolve my question, but i need further information to finish it. For switching the project, does it means that is a CTS project? Even the supporter logon the DEV system, he can custmize in the any IMG project, but he can not save the transport request on the corresponding CTS project? and how to swith off the project?

BTW, I mail the detailed information to you .

Thanks very much!

dai

changzheng_zhao
Explorer
0 Kudos

Remove transaction SPRO from the roles assigned to the user. There is no way to prevent a dialog user logon via SAPGUI unless you do some enhancement (user exit) to the logon program as I know.