Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: exchange rate did not effect for the billing M

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

good morning to all,

i have a doubt my company code currency is HKD.

the exchange rate given on 01.01.2011 is 10.26xxx and for 01.2.2011 given as 10.37xxx for HKD to EUR.

for january the invoices generated correctly by using M, now where as for february the invoices generated did not capture the M rate. when we see the documents it captured 11.35xxx for HKD to EUR i checked in ob08 the ex.rate for M is 10.37xxx.

so if any body face the same scenerio giveme your inputs awaiting for your golden replies and have a good day to all.

thanks in advance,

kumar.b

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think u maintained 2 exch. rates 10.37 and 11.35 for date 01.02.2011

So system giving priority to 11.35 because you may be enetered this rate after 10.37

Also check which exchange rate type is maintained for customer, it might be there is diffrent exchange rate type in customer master in stead of M, and for that exchange rate type the rate is 11.35.

Determination of exchange rate

Exchange rate type(in customer master-billing tab) + Valid from date = Exchange rate

Kindly check thoroughly.

kapil

Edited by: Kapildev Farakte on Mar 10, 2011 9:14 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

thanks for your feedback.

as i check in the system we maintain only 1 exch.rate for 1 month, on 01.02.2011 we maintain as 10.3xxxx later again we maintain in 01.03.2011 as 10.4xxxx we will maintain the exchange monthly one time only.

i check in customer master xd03 there is no exchange rate type field in customer, i gave inputs cust.code, cocd,s.org,d.ch,dv and check i didnt see such field exchange rate type can you tellme exactly where it is located i checked in g.data,cocd data, sales area data also.

thanks in advance,

kumar.b

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

The Exchange Rate Type field is available under the Sales Area Data, Sales Tab of the Customer master and not the Billing Tab.

Please check the same and let us know if you find that.

Regards,

Sumit