Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg: 4-4-5 Calender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I found Calender option in CMC.

Is there any possibility of defining our own calender ?If not, What is the process to design /create 445 calender in the database to implement at universe level.. What is the process of implementing further.

Give me the solution please.

Regards

L K Vepuri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The calendar option that you have found will probably be the one for scheduling. While you can define it in there, it will not be what you need for reporting, unless you intend to report on 4-4-5 calendars on a scheduled basis only using "last 7 days" type conditions.

If you are working over a database (rather than against SAP BW) then your best option is to build a calendar table in your database. There are plenty of pages across the internet that discuss the creation of such a table, like this one for SQL Server: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/transactsql/thread/f5be7ccf-0f29-4618-8866-242f5d0ec492

Regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is not only for scheduling...

Need to change the present universe to new 445 calender.

we need to design that in oracle and is there any other approach..

we are having Oracle as database.

need to modify all the objects(date) which are impacted by 445.

so If any body is already involved means.. do gimme What the approach should be further...?

I will be waiting for u r prompt reply.

Regards

L K Vepuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

What data source are you reporting against? If it is a database, please refer to my earlier post.

Answers (0)