Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"No values for this selection" - Location (plant) not showing during search

mohamedhasanrifaie_m
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I replicated recently created plants from ECC to SRM successfully. Also, I could see the plant details in u201CBBP_locmap as well as BUT000u201D table and the address details in ADRC table. When I was trying to search the plant based on the city (find performance location) during shopping cart creation, it failed. I am getting u201CNo values for this selectionu201D message, eventhough the plant is available in SRM.

Please note, i already added the plants in extended attributes. Texts are saved in table BBP_ATTR_VALUE_T.

Request you to please let me know the root cause behind this issue.

Your suggestion would be highly appreciated one.

But, all the other plants are showing correctly in search.

Regards

Rifaie M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

assume that you have maintained the plant in the extended attribute in LOCATION.

so automatically plants would have defaulted or you can list the plants . we may not search the plant since upon the company code and plants will be appeared, i donot have system now to verify the same.

Muthuraman

mohamedhasanrifaie_m
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Muthu,

It is coming automatically by default, if i maintain the extended attribute.

But, my issue is if suppose the user wants to search the plant based on the city it is not showing up in the search but all the other plants are showing when you are giving city as a search criteria.

problem is only the recent replicated plants all old plants are showing in the search.

Rifaie M

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ok Rifaie.

just cross check in BP tcode in GUI . are plant address

old plant data Vs new plant data address

Muthu

mohamedhasanrifaie_m
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Muthuraman,

Appreciate your keen on this particular forumn.

I checked by using BP. everything looking perfect.

Just wondering, why it is not showing up only for the newly replicated plants although present in all the tables.

Rifaie M

Edited by: Rifaie on Mar 10, 2011 4:24 PM

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rif

Thanks . what is u r existing service pack there ? less than 12?

Note 1133102 - Ship-To Address/Performance Location: no result if "'" used.

Summary

Symptom

For a shopping cart, in the Ship-To Address/Performance Location section, the search help returns no results if the search criteria for the city contains "'" (an apostrophe).

Steps to re-create the scenario:

- Display the details of an item in a shopping cart - Display the Ship-To Address/Performance Location section

- Under the search criterion, specify a city having an "'" (an apostrophe). [Please note: A record must exist where the city has the "'" character in it.]

- On executing the search, no records will be found.

- If the same steps are followed, but no search criteria is specified, the result will return all the records, including the ones having "'" in the city.

Other terms

SC, BBP_F4IF_SHLP_EXIT_ADDR_BPCOMP, F4 Help

mohamedhasanrifaie_m
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Good Muthuraman.

I will check and let you know the feedback.

Meantime please look any more option available.

Again Thanks

Rifaie M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you created a Dialog RFC connection from SRM to ECC?

Regards,

Nikhil