cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNP - Issue with PDS as source of supply in low-level code run

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All:

I have a bunch of PDS that is giving me the following message when the SNP Low-level code is run:

''Invalid source 00000010382991380SLT1 S is not considered for low-level code calculation. The source of suppy 00000010382991380SLT1 S is available actively in the Supply Chain Model. The location product for which the source of supply is intended, does not exist, however, or is no longer assigned to the model. The source of supply is therefore invalid. ''

I tried all of the following but still did not get to work

1. Made sure that FG and all the active component of one FG and the location and the PDS were in an active model.

2. Made sure that there was one production version and hence one PDS

3. Intialiazed the Planning area with the version

But still would not generate the low level code for the product location. Can some one throw share some insight and help pl?

Thanks

Ryan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Could you please check whether in the Product Master, Procurement tab, the Procurement Type is set as "P - external procurement planning"? If yes, then that's the reason as the Low-Level Code is only calculated for Products that are to be planned in APO. In this case, change procurement type to X or E and it should work.

Regards,

Tiago

Answers (0)