cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNC Work Order Alerts 7115 and 7116

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

To anyone who has configured SNC Work Order Alerts 7115 and 7116, can you tell me how you did it. I've read the documentation and configured the time profile for 48 hour delay tolerance. I'm now seeing the Alerts (WO Tol. Actual and WO Tol. Proj.), but I don't understand what I'm seeing on the WO itself.

In the WO, on the Tracking Tab, I'm seeing a Required Action of Process Low Actual Quantity. In the My Actions area, I'm seeing Process Low Actual Quantity and Process Low Projected Quantity.

I've not created a profile or condition record for Quantities. Why am I seeing Quantity action messages?

In SPRO I configured a copy of DA_QTY_TIME_02 as ZDA_QTY_TIME_02 and maintained the condition records as outlined in Deviation Analysis for Work Orders Document in the Alert 7115 and 7116 documents.

Thank You for your help....

Kind Regards,

Jeff

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff

You will see this alerts because alerts and actions in tracking/my actions are something which system automatically does when a situation arises to which a business partner must react during negotiation phase and execution phase

Projected Data Violates Tolerances (Alert Type 7116)

The system displays this alert type when it determines a deviation in quantities or dates/times between the planned data and the projected delivery data, that lies outside of the allowed tolerances. The customer and supplier must react to this, and agree to shift the date/time or change the quantity.

● Addressee: Customer and supplier

● Required actions:

○ Process Low Projected Quantity

○ Process High Projected Quantity

○ Process Late Projected Completion

○ Process Early Projected Completion

Actual Data Violates Tolerances (Alert Type 7115)

The system displays this alert type when it determines a deviation in quantities or dates/times between the planned data and the actual data, that lies outside of the allowed tolerances. The customer and supplier must react to this, and agree to shift the date/time or change the quantity.

● Addressee: Customer and supplier

● Required actions:

○ Process Low Actual Quantity

○ Process High Actual Quantity

○ Process Late Actual Completion

○ Process Early Actual Completion

Now even though you defined only for time profile, the system performs the above actions for quantity with no tolerance.

Since you have time profile set it ll consider the tolerance and then publish alerts only if it outside tolerance

But for quantity it has zero tolerance, it will compare the quantity and if it is not yet started or reported based on delivery dates ,it willl publish the alerts

Best Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vinod,

Thanks for the reply. Your explaination made perfect sense. I now understand how these Alerts work. I entered NONE for the Quantity Profile, Price Profile and Cntrl Profile on the Consensus Rules entry I created. The Alerts work as I wanted, by Delay tolerance.

Thank you so much for you help.

Kind Regards,

Jeff

Answers (0)