cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How created new window in copy Standard Sapscript Form .

former_member409998
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a Z Sapscript (copy of Standard form) and I need add a enterprise logo on top.

I tried create a new window but it's impossible because the option 'new element' is blocked in SAP menu. The same fo the creation of paragraph formats, character format, tabs and outlines.

The stranger thing is I already modified the logic in internal windows (standard windows) and the logic is OK.

How I unblock all possibilities in this copy?

Have a specific selection in time to copy for unblocked all possibilities?

Tks a lot,

Andréa Molina

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you go as follows:

SE71 -> Z Sapscript -> Change -> button 'Windows'

From menu, Edit -> Create Element

Does this work?

Regards,

Aidan

former_member409998
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aidan,

This don't work.

The 'Create Element' is blocked.

One more information, sometimes help, the original language for this form is German and I try modified the in portuguese version. Just to be sure I tried all possibilities I try make the change in original language and nothing!

I don't have idea what is happening.

Have another idea?

Tks,

Andréa Molina.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please confirm the original language and try to create the element in original langauage. It should work with the original langauage.

Regards,

Selva K.

former_member409998
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Selva,

I can't modify nothing in any language. I already tried modify in original language (DE) but don't works.

When I told about other language was just to be absolutely sure it wasn't because of the language (I tried to eliminate possible unusual errors).

And, If I remember, each sapscript language is a 'copy' of the original language... So, if I modify one thing in a PT (not original language) don't change anything in original language and vice versa!

Other idea?!

Tks,

Andréa Molina.