cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automate data loads from UI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have plan to automate data loads from UI as I could see perform data loads can be automated with u201CSet schedulingu201D option but how could we automated release to reporting for successful data loads.?

Rgds,

Mahesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Using the SPM UI if you schedule any jobs, the first step is it gets loaded into the first layer. If this is successful without any warnings the system will also trigger the 'Release' step. No additional scheduling is needed.

You will have to manually intervene only if there are warnings to 'Allow manual pass' (provided its ok) and the system should then trigger the 'Release' step.

In cases of errors naturally the errors will have to be fixed to restart the load.

Regards,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rohit,

thanks for your response..

I have scheduled data loads using scheduling option on daily basis the Jobs are successful but the release for reporting didnu2019t take place.

Loading status: loaded and validation status: validated, no errors and no warnings.

As I know if there are warnings we have to allow manual process

Pls let me know is there manual settings that needs to be maintained?

Regards,

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Yes, that's how it should work. If you don't see that happening please open open up a customer message providing necessary access to your system.

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

thanks for the information ..

yes we have opened OSS message in March 18th 2011, wiating for the response.

here message number : 258333..

Regards,

Mahesh

Answers (0)