Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0 Modify POWL for shopping cart check status screen

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

The standard settings in check status for SC in SRM 7.0 is to display the sc with item level. This causes the SC number to be repeated (for no. of items in SC) and all links open the same SC in a new window.

We want to display only the header of SC and no item data should be displayed in check status.

I tried

SRM Server->Cross-Application Basic Settings->POWL and Advance Search->Adjust POWL Layout,search criteria and push buttons----choose feeder type SAPSRM_FEEDER_SC -double click field catalog-choose ITEM_DESCR, ITEM_NO, ITEM_STATUS---CHOOSE display and select HIDDEN COLUMN radio button.

This hides the corresponding columns but duplicate records are still showing.

Can some one please help?

Thanks,

Anubhav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is not the complete solution..marking bck to unanswered.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anubhav,

I have the exact same requirement...Did you find any solution?If so,can you please share it.

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi NM,

After performing the steps in first post for hiding item relevant fields you can filter the data displayed in the result by using the BADI  /SAPSRM/BD_POWL_CHNG_SEL_RSLT .

In the BADI Delete the records from result internal table where SC num is repeated so that thers only one entry for each SC.

Let me know if it works for you or not.

BR,

Anubhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Anubahv.

So implementing BADI /SAPSRM/BD_POWL_CHNG_SEL_RSLT,the display for the list in the POWL results screen can be modified to display only 1 entry for each shopping cart?

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, delete the duplicate entries from CT_RESULT comparing the SC Num field.

BR,

Anubhav

former_member184111
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This has to be done in the

Feeder: SAPSRM_FEEDER_SC_PROF

Changing Field Catalog in this feeder will make changes in the corresponding entries in views POWL_TYPE and POWL_TYPE_T .

Thanks,

Anubhav