SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS-U Migration: Delete key allocation ?

peter_podgorsek
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi!

I'm not able to delete LSK key allocation in emigall application:

I go to menu bar - "IS-U Migration" -> "Information System" -> "Key and Status Management" ...I enter LSK and press button "Delete key allocation" ....after this i see the entry and no further option to actually delete it.

What have i missed?

Thanks a lot!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

After you put in your key(s) and click on the button to delete key allocation, it pops up a screen with a grid of data. In the grid with the keys, highlight the one(s) you want to delete by clicking in the first column. Then click the Save icon on the toolbar. At that point you get a prompt "Do you want to delete the selected external key from the KSM" with options Yes, No and Cancel.

Hope this helps

CN

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

After you put in your key(s) and click on the button to delete key allocation, it pops up a screen with a grid of data. In the grid with the keys, highlight the one(s) you want to delete by clicking in the first column. Then click the Save icon on the toolbar. At that point you get a prompt "Do you want to delete the selected external key from the KSM" with options Yes, No and Cancel.

Hope this helps

CN

0 Kudos

Thanks, it worked.