cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Classical Scenario Question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experienced SRM Colleagues,

I'd like to ask one basic, but for me a very important question about SRM 7.0 Classical scenario.

I'am in the functional design phase for an SRM solution, where the customer needs to be able to create requisitions for both goods and services. As far, as I figured out in SAP Help the claasical scenarion does not have the option for services.

However the current client processes are suited for classical scenario and to move to extended would have a too big inpact.

Is it possible to enhace the scenario in some way to be able to order services also?

Thanks in advance for your answers,

Michal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Nikhil !

Marking question as answered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Masa,

Yes the second link is the scenario we are looking for and need to be able to buy materials and services.

Is it currently possible with SRM 7.0 please? According the process description for shopping cart step 2 (search for products, or services) it seams to be possible.

Might be that the info I have, that classic scenario doesn't support services procurement is out to date.

Thank you,

Michal

Edited by: Michal.K. on Mar 9, 2011 4:26 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes that is no longer the case. SRM 7.0 used with ECC 6.0 (Ehp 4.0) SP5 onwards does support Service Procurement.

Regards,

Nikhil

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos