cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SE63 Translations french changed Text was not reflected in output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I need your help in regards to SE63 translations text changes done on Frenhc not refelected.

This is not a new change, we have done earlier french translation and moved to test system for business verification . They raised a defect to change some of the french text .

I did updated those french text through SE63 ... but when I triggered an output . still it shows me the original onel.. I mean earlier version..

Could you please advise me why ... what I am missing here ..

Appreciate your help in advance..

Thanks & regds

Ramsai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As i understood you have created text module done translation in se63 and transported to test sys.

Now you got defect and done translation in Se63 but its not reflecting in test sys.

To solve this You have to first add text module in request then do trnsaltion in se63 then move request to Test sys.

Or you can add trnslation object manually in request.

Hope this will help.

Dhiraj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhiraj,

Thanks for your reply ,

Half of your understanding is correct ....

Its not refelected in development system itself.. and its not yet moved across to test syst yet. Because it needs to be tested in Development first ...

I checked in DEV ...i have got request for this french translation earlier which contain the same text module..with old contents( which was orginally moved to Test sys)

Then I deleted that request ... and created new reques after updated French text in text module ..

But when I tested in DEV ... its not reflected . Still it shows the old tex in DEV...output did not reflect the one I changed.

But when I checked that particular text module in DEV via SE63 ... I can see the updated one. But it did not reflect in my output .

Appreciate your help

Thanks

Ramsai..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just try like,

Close and come out of your smartform.

Do the traslation change in se63 & activate it.

Go to smartform again and activate once again (Optional).

Now check it.

Hope it will work.

Regards,

Selva K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Selva,

Thanks ,

Still no luck...

Regds

ramasi

Sandeep_Kumar
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Check the document status , im ean whether the new version is Active or not?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Where do I check ..? I am on ECC dispute management where I am sending partial credit note raised ...letter sending to the customer.

I have created new dispute case for the same customer ..but still it shows the same ..

could you please advise me where do I check the text module have the latest one ..

we use text modules for various languages ..

Do I need to update anywhere else... ? I would expect that just changing the text module would give us the text what we want.

Appreciate your help and attention ...

Thanks & regds

Ramsai.