SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget Amount Restore for adjustment entries....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a scenario on hand, a PR and PO was created on GL/CI which commited budget correctly, the commitment was converted to actuals with service entry sheet and the vendor also is also honored with payment. After the payment was made we realized the expense is booked to a wrong GL code which mean wrong commitment item. now we need restore the budget back to the GL code which consumed budget incorrectly. In order to do so, i posted a journal entry by Dr..Correct GL code and Cr Incorrect GL code ( which was used in the PO cycle). but the budget is not restored.

In the funds management document the field "Amount Type" is 100 for the above entry and the field "Value Type" is 66 for the above entry.

Please advice.

Regards

Abishay Solomon

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

'Dr..Correct GL code and Cr Incorrect GL code' what kind of FM doc do you have?Are there 2 items for commitment budget?

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if the FM document generated is not statistical (look at FMIFIIT table).

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

There are 2 line items in the FM document and both are value type "66".

Hi Eli,

The FM document generate is not statistical. There are 2 line items and both are (Real-Budget Relevenat).

What should I check further, please advice.

Regards

Abishay Solomon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

'Dr..Correct GL code and Cr Incorrect GL code'- hope in Dr side new Commitment item, and in Cr CI from Service entry sheet?

And how did you check that budget not restore?