cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enterprise Portal Application using DC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I'm facing with DC development for the first time , and I need to develop a Scheduler Task for our Enterprise Portal using the DC tecnology.

Basicly I need to convert this [tutorial|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/1515] [original link is broken]; in a DC based project..

I tryed to create a new DC project of type "Enterprise Portal > Portal Application Module" but after the DC creation is impossible to create a corresponding local project.

Can anyone help me please?

Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok I created it,

but the folder /dist/PORTAL-INF/config is empty, is it normal??

I suppose to find a file.prjconfig.configrchive inside it..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could someone help me please?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Allesandro,

Select the newly created DC in the package explorer and in the context menu (right mouse click) select "New..."-> "Other..." and continue according the tutorial.

Make sure you select the right Eclipse project on the bottom of the wizard's first screen.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Alain.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok,

I did it.

After some problem with missed library I finished the job, but seems that the only way to deploy it is throught a PAR file... ... ...

How can I deploy a DC Enterprise Portal Apllication directly from SAP DEVELOPER STUDIO ??

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alessandro,

In de "Development Configurations Perspective" of your NWDS there should be a "Deploy" option in the context menu (right mouse click) of the DC. If you do not see this option, build the DC first successfully.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Alain.