cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BS->Adapter Specific Identifies -> Logical System: value is missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've created a simple scenario in which idoc is being received in ECC (by idoc receiver). my communication channel (i.e., soapSender) is part of my INTEGRATION_SERVER business system. i checked, for the relevant business system the Adapter Specific Identifies -> Logical System values and it was missing. therefore, i had to update the correlated technical system definition (at SLD) and updated required value (i.e., logical system). somehow the value is still missing when i re-check the business system (at Integration Builder).

i took the following actions:

1. delete and re-import BS from SLD.

2. re-start xI

and nothing was changed.

What can be done?

Regards,

Uri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all. we were not able to solve the issue. OSS was opened.

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Uri,

was the tech system may be meanwhile updated by RZ70? Plz check if the entry for logical system name is still there (in SLD). If not, make the corresponding entry in TA SALE.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tnx for your replay,

Indeed, the LS was not exits. It was added (the way described). I had additional re-start and still no effect.

Any other clue?

Uri

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Uri,

>Indeed, the LS was not exits

I do not 100% understand your statement. Plz check AGAIN (in SLD) if the logical system name is still there.

My suspect was that a ABAP job (you can look to it in RZ70) is overwriting the technical system.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check whether logical system is added to correct Busnies system under correct technical system in SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uri

Please check the client Tab under the technical system for which you are creating the business system and check whether for the same client you have given the Logicalsystem . PLease check and let me know if it is not solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Open the business system component in ID and and go to adapter specific attributes and click on button

"compare with System LandscapeDirectory"

Former Member
0 Kudos

thx for your repaly,

I did the "compare with System LandscapeDirectory" (followed by Apply) and it had no effect.

Uri