cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change component level special stock indicator for Purchase Ord-through CIF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

my requirement is to change the the spoecial stock indicator at the component level for the PO .

The purchase reqqusition is available in APO system.At the time converiosn to PO, the PO will get created in R/3 through CIF.

When the Purchase Order is getting saved in R/3 then I need to check the component level Special stock indicator(SOBKZ) & I need change its value.

I am currently using the user exit 'EXIT_SAPLCPUR_001' to change the same.in this user exit, I am changing the component level SOBKZ in the table IT_INPUT & I am also setting X in IT_INPUTX table.

But the changes are not reflecting in the newly created PO.It always shows the value 'E' for SOBKZ.

can any one tell me is this the right user exit to change the above value? if yes please expalin me in rdetail on how to change this.

Thanks,

Bhaskar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

If this one is not working then you can try with the EXIT_SAPLMEPI_006 in changing parameter CP_POSITION try to change the SOBKZ field and let me know if its working.

Also check the documentation available before using this customer exit.

Regards,

Saurabh

Edited by: Saurabh Kulkarni on Mar 9, 2011 6:53 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Saurabh,

I have tried changing the CP_POSITION-SOBKZ field in the user exit EXIT_SAPLMEPI_006.This one changes the SOBKZ of the item of PO i.e, the change reflects in EKPO table.

What I am looking for is to change the Component level SOBKZ of the ITEM of the PO.The change reflects in RESB-sobkz table.

I think, In the User exit EXIT_SAPLCPUR_001, the field IT_INPUT-SP_STK_IND is meant for this.But this is not working.

Please inform me how the RESB-SOBKZ can be changed?

Thanks,

Bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

Try to implement EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLDM_PURCHA_001 user exit in APO or EXIT_SAPLMEPI_002 in ECC.

Regards,

Saurabh