cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change poiner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have create change pointer on message type debmas.when i update customer using XD02 there is no idoc trigger i need to use bd21 to generate an idoc. i need if there is any field updated then an idoc should be generated automatically.

Please suggest how to trigger change pointer automatically.

regards

Mohit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

chaiphon
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can schedule program RBDMIDOC to run periodically to generate IDOC and send out.

Regards,

Chaiphon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pulnit,

i need to enable change pointer in table EDSDC and EDPAR tables for customer translations.

you please help what message type or what configuration need to done for this.

regarsd

mohit

chaiphon
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohit,

There is no standard change object for that. the field EXPNR INPNR in the table doesn't get recorded by standard. You can check on the data element EDI_EXPNR and EDI_INPNR, the change document checkbox is not checked.

If you really want to make this change pointer, there is a hard way to do it.

• Part 1: Create Change Pointer Object

1) request access key to change the data element and checked on change pointer.

2) generate the change object via transaction SCDO and assign the table.

3) check whether the standard transaction record this activities in table CDHDR, if not, find a user exit to do that yourself (Use generated function in SCDO to populate the data).

• Part 2: Create Message type & Outbound Idoc

1) Learn it from this [Link|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ABAP/StepstocreatecustomIDOC]

• Part 3:Configure change pointer and message type

1) Tcode BD61- Check the change pointers activated check box save and goback.

2) Tcode BD50 - Check the created message type check box save and comeback.

3) Tcode BD52 - Give the created message type then spcify changed object table and field.

• Part 4: Test

1) BD21: Change master data then run the transaction BD21 with created message type.

Regards,

Chaiphon