cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts.

I have a table in our remuneration statement with absences.

I would only like to print this table, when there are absence data for the employee.

Currently the table layout is always printed, although there exists no absence data.

Is there a possibility to only print the table, if data for this table exists?

Thanks for any input.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've sent a mail. Appreciating your help.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I replied to your mail with attachment.

Cheers,

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answer.

It sounds very good, but as I'm a starter with Interactive Forms I'm currently unable to adopt your ideas on my problem.

I will try it further, maybe I get it running.

Former Member
0 Kudos

send a test mail to my ID i have the example file, it might help you to understand.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fluff,

I have 2 approaches for this.

1) in the source have a flag and set value to 0/1 if data exist for this internal table.

on the form have this table in a subform

set the subform visibility based on the flag value.

2) the 2nd approach is on the form with java script.

there should be some field like empno which cannot be null in this table right. if so even if the 1st row in the instance list has null to this field then there is no data in that table (makes sense...?)

so on the form have this table in a subform.

and on this subform form ready have check the 1st row field value if its null set the subform presense to null.

if(xfa.resolveNode("form1.AA.xx.Table1.Row1[0]").Cell1.rawValue == null || xfa.resolveNode("form1.AA.xx.Table1.Row1[0]").Cell1.rawValue == "")
 this.presence = "hidden";

Since there is no option to set min row count to 0 on the form we need to have a flag as per as my understanding.

Hope this helps,

Cheers,

Sai